Penningtons Manches AC

Martika

Dec 6, 2018
I've taken a quick look through the forums, and was unable to find anything on Penningtons Manches. I have an Assessment Centre with them in January, and Im curious if anyone has any interactions with the firm or even any insight about them.

Matthew Ashikhin

Standard Member
Jan 4, 2019
I've taken a quick look through the forums, and was unable to find anything on Penningtons Manches. I have an Assessment Centre with them in January, and Im curious if anyone has any interactions with the firm or even any insight about them.
Hi Martika, I assume you have already had the assessment centre with the firm. I am sorry if you did not manage to find any info about it beforehand.
However, I would love to know more about your experience and some details from the say as I also have an AC coming up with them next week.
Any pointers and info would be greatly appreciated! :)

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi Martika, I assume you have already had the assessment centre with the firm. I am sorry if you did not manage to find any info about it beforehand.
However, I would love to know more about your experience and some details from the say as I also have an AC coming up with them next week.

Hey Matthew, when do you have your AC? :)

Martika

Dec 6, 2018

Hi Matthew, my AC was actually rescheduled for this week, and its on Wednesday. I wish you good luck on your AC on Monday, and look forward to reading about how it went!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.