M
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Featured content Groups Achievements About

• Hi Lucy, congrats on your TC offer! I was wondering if you knew whether Withers recruits mainly from a direct TC or vac scheme applications?
    Hi Lucy, congrats on your TC offer! I have an upcoming interview on Friday with Withers and was wondering if you could give me an idea of what to expect as it is over Zoom?
    Hi Lucy, congratulations on your TC offer with Withers! do you mind me asking whether it’s from this cycle and whether you completed a vacation scheme?
    M
    Thanks Hawwa! It's from this cycle and I didn't complete a vac scheme, I just applied directly for a TC :)
    T
    Thanks for your response. do you mind me asking when you applied? Not sure whether they are still offering ACs.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.