F
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Featured content Groups Achievements About

• Hey, that's a shame - I saw that so was wondering if anyone might have DM'd you! My AC is on the 17th, what about you? :)
    F
    Hey!! Yeah unfortunately I’m just as blind into the process as you are aha! Oh no way!! How are you preparing for it? Also, it might be easier to just send me a DM via the messages, I’d probably pick that up much faster than this. Only just saw this haha
    Hey, I have a CMS AC too! I was wondering if you got any advice on here that might be helpful! Thanks and good luck!! :)
    F
    Hey! Congrats!! Honestly, I don’t really have any advice because as far as I’m aware, I have yet to receive responses on my post. If you don’t mind me asking, when is your AC?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.