The Corporate Law Academy Forum

tcplease2345
No, What about you?
G
Nada...But I know people who already had PFO, so that could be a good sign!
G
What questions did they ask u on ur VI? I got asked why Sh, why law, talk about a business model I like, talk about a time i worked with someone difficult on a team.
tcplease2345
Yes hopefully its a good sign. I applied for the Summer Scheme only on 14th Feb, I haven't heard post-app yet. Likewise a lot of other people haven't heard post-app for the summer scheme as well.

You applied for the spring scheme or summer as well? and when did you get the VI.
G
I also applied for the summer scheme and did the VI in late Feb. 2 people I know got PFO's on Monday so the fact that we haven't may be a good sign. Somone also told me that the VI questions were somewhat different for every group.
tcplease2345
I see, when did you apply? I didn't even get the VI yet, I dont know if I will.
tcplease2345
Were their pfos post-app or post VI?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.