Search results

  1. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Its on this page: https://fieldfisher.current-vacancies.com/Careers/Fieldfisher%20Vacancy%20Search%20Page-2074 - if you sign in by hitting the Register / Job Alerts button with the details you used for your original application you should be able to see your application status.
  2. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    I'm not sure as I only applied to London - if the other offices have ACs still to run then I assume it was just London. If you go to their application hub your status should have been updated to either withdrawn/rejected or offer made :)
  3. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Yes I did the London DAS AC on the 31st :)
  4. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    I'm not sure regarding the TC as I think that was on a non-rolling basis unlike the DAC - I applied for the London Office so maybe they're only doing it for their London & Birmingham offices atm and waiting on Manchester?
  5. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Fieldfisher doing calls for DAS and TCs this morning :)
  6. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Update for anyone who might have applied for the AS / Meta scheme: Decisions haven't been communicated yet and AS are unable to provide a timeframe of when we'll hear back 😢
  7. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hey thank you for saying this!!! I just checked and mine has been updated to Offer Made (with no formal offer yet!) To give you some hope this is sometimes a grad rec issue - I had it for my knight frank (non-law) internship application but msg'd grad rec and then progressed to an AC...praying...
  8. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Clarion Spring VS 😃 Still nothing from Fieldfisher or Meta :(
  9. SaLM

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Anyone heard back from fieldfisher following a/c on the 31st or from AS on the meta scheme?