Search results

  1. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

    I apologise if this has been answered previously, but for A&O Shearman vac schemes (more specifically the Winter one) can I confirm that graduates are not eligible for this?
  2. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Thank you - I knew I had read that somewhere! But I have just checked their website and it is March 2026 - glad that is clarified!
  3. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Can anyone help with the timeline for RS because I was under the impression if you were successful you would be starting the SQE this August? Did people understand that the same way?
  4. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Are those who are successful not supposed to start the SQE in August? Or am I incorrect on that?
  5. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Has anyone heard from Reed Smith post assessment and VI?
  6. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Can anyone give me advice on what to expect from a first stage knowledge paralegal interview?
  7. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    For the work experience section for Reed Smith, do they prefer prose or are bullet points okay? Also, should I just state my responsibilities or mention the skills I gained which are relevant to those of a solicitor? I know every firm has different preferences so just checking.
  8. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Yeah same here, annoyingly going to be another cycle :/
  9. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Nothing so far, thinking it’s a PFO considering others have an AC invite now
  10. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Who is still waiting to hear back from BM following VI?
  11. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Assuming it’s likely a PFO if we haven’t heard from Baker McKenzie now then?
  12. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Yeah I feel the same about it!
  13. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    @Jessica Booker When completing a VI, will someone who completed it a week before the deadline be in a better position than someone who does it a few days before? I have one due on Sunday but have not been able to complete it yet because I’m travelling and I can only really do it on Friday. I...
  14. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    What were your results like? I feel like these test reports are an easy thing to overthink, you did your best and that’s all you can ask for :)
  15. L

    TCLA General Discussion Thread 2022-23

    I appreciate the response Jessica. The only recruitment email I can find is for their early careers team - is this an appropriate place to email?
  16. L

    TCLA General Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Hi @Jessica Booker, just a quick question about a paralegal job app. I applied for a knowledge paralegal role at A&O maybe a month or so ago, the job is still advertised on their website but I haven't heard anything back yet. Is it normal for these jobs to be advertised for so long? And if so...
  17. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    How long have Baker McKenzie been taking this cycle to get back to DTC?
  18. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Assuming no one has heard from HL yet?