Search results

  1. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Is Hogan Lovells WG automatic?
  2. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    It’s never over until you receive the email either way, I hope you get the news you want! 😊
  3. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    This is going to be a long wait till Tuesday for the CC VI 😂
  4. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Tech support just emailed, hopefully they sent the same to you!
  5. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Yeah same, let me know if you hear anything!
  6. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    I am also having the same issue, I have emailed them now
  7. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Did HSF give a date on when they would get back to people who have their applications under review?
  8. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Stay optimistic! It’s not over until you get an email either way! :)
  9. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Have you done the video interview??
  10. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Baker McKenzie open day apps have just opened but can anyone see a deadline? Writing my dissertation rn and need to focus on that but don’t want to miss it!
  11. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Is anyone still waiting to hear from Freshfields? I’ve not got a good feeling with it taking so long
  12. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Thank you, I appreciate your help.
  13. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Hi Jessica, what if one I take was for 2024/2025 and one is just for 2025? I’m struggling to find out my eligibility for Hogan Lovells and have received no reply on email or social media.
  14. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    If a firm has a TC window in Sep - Dec and one in June - July - are they classed as the same cycle?
  15. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    If I applied to Hogan Lovells and was rejected back in December time, am I able to apply again now that their applications are open again? I can’t see an answer anywhere on their website
  16. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Congrats!!! Very happy for you! When did you complete your VI?
  17. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    This wait today for BM is going to drag!
  18. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    I’ll take inspiration from your username and hope that you’re correct!