Search results

  1. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Assuming PFO from BM if others have been invited to ACs now?
  2. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    The questions must’ve still been based on the firm? Or were they really completely out of the blue?
  3. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    They definitely didn’t re-open as I’m sure we would’ve known about it. Most likely that they got offered a TC during the ACs that were held end of Jan and they have only just accepted it now! :)
  4. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    I meant in the previous batch but I agree I don’t think anyone has for those who had the deadline of today.
  5. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    For those who got invited to VI for BM, did you receive any confirmation after you completed WG or did you just have to wait to get your results?
  6. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    So just to confirm for BM WG it’s 30 questions in 30 mins?
  7. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    People still waiting to hear from BM?
  8. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Can I ask how you structured your 800 word piece? I applied a few years ago but got rejected and was thinking about applying again but wasn’t sure on structure! Thank you :)
  9. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Okay no worries thank you!
  10. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Was this for Spring or Summer?
  11. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    @Jessica Booker Hi Jessica, just a quick question, my application for the Spring VS with Linklaters is still on hold and has been since early December. With others seemingly having had ACs already is it best I leave it till the end of this month or email and ask for an update? The scheme starts...
  12. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Has anyone heard anything from Linklaters about non-fasted tracked Spring VS? Still on hold and heard nothing! Has anyone emailed?
  13. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Anyone heard anything from Linklaters for an AC for Spring?
  14. L

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Does anyone have any advice for the CC AC? Anything from the Case study/case study/commercial interview to the competency based interview :)
  15. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    Anyone heard anything from HL recently?
  16. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    Freshfields PFO - genuinely don't know what more I can do at this point! Two years in a row
  17. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    Hi @Jessica Booker, what is your opinion on asking about hearing back just post-app? With Grad Rec having so many apps to look through, is it best to just sit back and wait for information? I have seen other people hear back from the firm but still nothing on my end
  18. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    How do you politely ask a firm when you will hear back from them?
  19. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    Last year I didn't receive any communication, I just had to find out by checking the portal :/
  20. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    Last year I didn't even get a PFO, just had to keep checking the portal