Search results

  1. C

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Thank you so much! I am really glad to hear that! I still have to do the video interview on Sunday so I am hoping it goes well. Still, it’s where I am worst so any advice would be greatly appreciated as well! Thank you!
  2. C

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Hi guys! Could you please let me know about your experiences with written case studies and their outcomes please? I just did the case study for Lewis Silkin’s training contract (my first ever) and it could have gone better. I had some very minor formatting issues, I forgot to talk about a point...
  3. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi guys! Still got nothing so far. Has anyone got a status outcome update from Lewis Silkin now? Thank you!
  4. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi guys! For those who applied for Lewis Silkin’s training contract this year, have you heard anything on whether you passed to the next stage after the application form? I still have not heard anything yet and I applied on the 1st of February. Thank you!
  5. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Thank you so much Jessica! Greatly appreciated!
  6. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi guys! I am finishing my application to Eversheds Insight Evening and the website says the deadline is tomorrow. Does that mean that I have to submit it today or do I still have tomorrow to make final adjustments? They were not clear if they meant it closes at midnight tomorrow or monday. Any...
  7. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Thank you so much for the help! Yeah it makes sense then. I did one at Clyde & Co a few years ago and they also told me with 2 weeks notice. I will wait until the end of November then. Please do keep me posted on how it goes for you and I will do the same.
  8. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi! Thank you very much for letting me know! It definitively puts me at ease now. I will keep waiting and hope to hear back from them soon. If I may ask, when did you do the test and got the feedback? For me, I got the invite on the 16th and did it on the 22nd and got the feedback on the 23rd...
  9. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi guys! Has anyone heard from BCLP for their Spring VC? I applied for it on the 16th Oct and did the test and got the feedback on the 23rd but nothing on whether I passed to the next stage (VI) yet. I now it is rolling so I am afraid I already missed my chance.
  10. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi! Not yet I am afraid. I applied on the 18th October but got nothing yet.
  11. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi guys! I applied for BCLP’s spring vacation scheme this Monday and got the email to do the test on Monday as well. I am planning to do it on Saturday/Sunday since they give 7 days to do it and I want to be very well prepared for it. Does anyone have any tips and do you know when we should hear...
  12. C

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi guys! I know it is on a rolling basis but I was only able to submit my application to BCLP’s spring vacation scheme today. Do you know when I should expect to hear back and be asked to do the situational judgment test? Thank you so much!
  13. C

    LPC Interviewing exam mistake - fail ?

    Hi guys! Very nervous person here. I had the right of light scenario (basically advising someone who wanted to develop a land and was worried about antagonising the neighbours, high costs and selling their land). I forgot to ask about the neighbourhood so I forgot to give advice on that issue...
  14. C

    Shaky LPC Interviewing & Advising performance

    Hi! I just had the right of light scenario and I forgot to ask about the neighbourhood so I forgot to give advice on that. All else was fine with the exception of some audio trouble which made me ask them to repeat stuff twice, forgetting to hum/nod while they were giving the info spiel since I...