Search results

  1. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Wednesday the 16th? Congratulations!!!
  2. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    How long to W&C take to respond post AC?
  3. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone heard from HSF post-AC yet?
  4. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Roughly a month - I applied mid September
  5. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I landed the Slaughters AC for their direct TC, which I have next week. In terms of firm contact pre application, I mentioned the legal cheek vac scheme, and a bright network careers event I went to where I met trainees/gradrec
  6. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Nothing from HSF day after my AC… am I cooked…
  7. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone know how long HSF take post - AC? Had mine this morning, keen to hear if anyone else knows the rough timeframe as I forgot to ask GradRec
  8. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Yeah I’m in the same boat - told me latest 21st Oct, still nothing post written assessment
  9. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Simmons WVS offer!!!!!
  10. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Lol Jones Day PFO in ~ 24 hours post AC. They really don’t mess around
  11. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone heard back from Ashurst post written exam AC? The deadline was today I thought ….
  12. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Just did the JD one, pm me if you’d like
  13. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Had the White and Case VI about a week ago now, no response since then. Haven’t heard back from the other two, but I’ve seen some people mentioning Links AC invites this week.
  14. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Yep - AC invite on Monday
  15. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    HSF AC, Mayer Open Day! Lovely morning
  16. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Yep - just got the invite