Search results

  1. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Another point - has anyone received a rejection from Sidley pre-interview? I’m still waiting from August to hear anything
  2. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone heard back from W+C about the open day? I received a VI on Monday for the WVS and my application for both was essentially identical so not sure what to think…
  3. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone know how long W&C take to reply to us post VI?
  4. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Just received AC invite - literally just now
  5. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Also just got the AC invite - also confused about it lol
  6. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I’m guessing we assume Sidley PFO by now lol
  7. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    I wish I had another TC going! — was just a normal application
  8. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Jones Day AC post interview! Anyone got any insights?
  9. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Slaughters AC! Does anyone have any insights/tips?
  10. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Does anyone know if Cleary are doing a winter VS this year?
  11. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Does anyone know Slaughters’ rough timeline from application to rejection/AC invite?
  12. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Any ideas of Sidley’s app timeline - been a month since I submitted mine ….
  13. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    My interview is scheduled for 1 Oct - the only available options were the 1st and 2nd
  14. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I guess so - although I have a few friends who applied this week and haven’t been invited for interview
  15. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Jones Day interview - submitted app at 2pmish yesterday afternoon
  16. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    So we should assume PFO outside a few days from applying I guess?
  17. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congratulations! Is that an abnormally quick response or just how Jones Day operate?
  18. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Congratulations!! Do you know when you applied roughly? I assume for those of us who haven’t heard it’s a PFO