Search results

  1. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone heard from Sidley?
  2. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    As far as I can tell the only people who’ve been given ACs / PFOs are those from their vac schemes etc
  3. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    For the AOS winter vac scheme app, should I put forage experience on there as individual pieces of experience?
  4. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Anything from HL? Driving me up the wall waiting
  5. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    As if it wasn’t tough enough already lmao
  6. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Ah ok thanks - did the WG over 6 weeks ago now so I guess I’ll find out soonish
  7. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Any idea when HL will get round to sending out PFOs? I’d like to get it over with asap
  8. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I’m not sure if I’m being stupid, but on the Sidley winter VC application form there’s only space for 4 work experience examples to be entered - unless there’s somewhere to attach a CV I guess I just put my four most recent/legal experience??
  9. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Still nothing from HL anyone heard???
  10. HelpAStudentOut

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Anyone heard from Hogan Lovells for the 2027 direct TC intake? Did the WG back in early July still heard nothing