Search results

  1. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Same! I would appreciate any input and advice on this! Its my first ever VI :)
  2. G

    Is doing the PGDL still worth it?

    Hi everyone, I'm due to start the PGDL in a few days. However, I'm contemplating whether it is still worth doing with this new SQE route. I know many law firms will still put their non-law applicants through the PGDL so I would be at an advantage if I start it already. But I'm wondering...
  3. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Does anyone know why Skadden have reopened their applications?
  4. G

    Linklaters' Watson Glaser test

    Yes they give you 5 days to complete the WG
  5. G

    Any other career changers?

    Heya! I will send you the link to the group via DM :)
  6. G

    Any other career changers?

    Thank you Jaysen! And thank you for sending the thread :)
  7. G

    Any other career changers?

    I'll DM you now :)
  8. G

    Any other career changers?

    I will DM you now :)
  9. G

    Any other career changers?

    Hey! I will DM you now :)
  10. G

    Any other career changers?

    I will DM you now!
  11. G

    Any other career changers?

    Thank you! I will send a DM now and massive congratulations on landing your dream TC :)
  12. G

    Any other career changers?

    Wow, thank you soo much! These are really great tips :)
  13. G

    Any other career changers?

    Hey everyone! I am a career changer looking to successfully apply for a training contract this year. Is there anyone else who is a career changer? Perhaps we can set up a Whatsapp group to encourage and learn from one another. I know the struggle is hard especially when working...