Search results

  1. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone going to linklaters OD tomorrow? Their email said to give your travel arrangements and they would sort but I haven’t heard anything back from them?
  2. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    A&O PFO - busy day for them..!
  3. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Don’t believe so unless they specifically state it - people aren’t accepted on Open Days for all sorts of reasons unrelated to skills and experience 👍🏻
  4. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    For linklaters probably the second one as 13th people heard back a while ago
  5. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Non-rolling - believe they will send out select WG after the deadline
  6. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I felt HSF’s report was way off, especially compared to other SJT results I’ve had - similar to you I chose answers that contradicted the report so not sure how they rate answers 👎🏻
  7. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    For anyone who has done HSF SJT do you feel your feedback report was accurate? Mine almost entirely conflicts with my actual experience in FT employment / academics 😂
  8. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Could and couldn’t are opposites - it is widely viewed that Americans say it incorrectly…
  9. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    *couldn’t care less Also, your poor attitude towards others (strangers no less!) will shoot you in the foot a hundred times more than an email to grad recruitment will.
  10. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Yes all fairly standard
  11. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    MB feedback report received today (applied VS 17/09, test received 29/10, taken 01/11) - strengths: initiative, social adaptability, work ethic - Verbal: dexterity (average), comprehension (above), adaptability (above), reasoning (average), interpretation (above) Will this cycle be my lucky...
  12. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I applied to MB 17/09 and only got the online test last week
  13. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I much prefer these types too, so much better than WG. Fingers crossed for you 🤞🏻
  14. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    My strengths were resilience and excellence, weakness leadership preference (having hated being a manager I wasn’t too surprised by that lol!)
  15. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I got the email at 15:47 today and it went into my junk
  16. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Linklaters open day invite 👀 Does anyone know what they mean by fast track vacation scheme app if you attend the OD?
  17. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I applied for the Spring VS on 12/10, didn’t make it past the initial paper sift - it was worth a punt I guess 😂
  18. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Jones Day PFO 😔
  19. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Sorry to hear that :( when did you apply?
  20. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    NRF are non-rolling no?