Search results

  1. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Anyone else heard from RPC other than the other day? Still no rejection which is giving me hope 😂
  2. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    We’re still in the running at least!
  3. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    I’ll assume it’s a PFO for me then 😭 good luck!
  4. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    When did you hear back from them? :)
  5. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Oh when! Did they call or email?
  6. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Anyone else done the GLD VI? Shorter than I expected - never done one before so felt awkward just speaking to a screen, and I feel like I was repeating myself 😭 we’ll see in a couple of weeks I guess!
  7. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    I applied months ago and have heard nothing - it may be they’re non-rolling or perhaps they just don’t PFO people, who knows! Always worth a go if you have time to apply.
  8. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Have you heard back from them?
  9. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Anyone else heading to the FIG talk at RPC next Tuesday? Hopefully I don’t get PFO’d beforehand 😂
  10. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    I emailed them a week or so ago asking when they would respond to people…nothing heard yet.
  11. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    I gather from their timeline responses are 1st and 2nd, and invites for VI go out on the 2nd - so no news is good news I hope!
  12. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Anyone heard from GLD post CRT? Gather it’s today or tomorrow they’ll get back to us
  13. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    No but I’ve emailed them today as I’ve heard nothing post WG 3 months ago…
  14. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Orrick PFO - at least I’m ticking firms off my list one way or another 😂
  15. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    GLD CRT invite 🥳 I was a bit worried about my VRT performance as I completed it at 1am between getting married and going on honeymoon 😂
  16. G

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    Anyone heard from RPC, Orrick, Mayer Brown, HFW, SH for direct TC?