Search results

  1. D

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Ah amazing, thank you!! Sorry yes meant VS, been a long morning!
  2. D

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    For anyone with a V&E AC invite, when you selected and submitted your date preferences, did the form then take you to their main website page? I did it twice but I'm a bit concerned it didn't go through properly.
  3. D

    Ropes & Gray application question

    Aw thank you so so much! I really appreciate this, think it's so easy to get trapped in over-researching so this is super helpful. I can relate so much to focusing too hard on becoming a PE expert haha but I'm sure you did great! Thank you again!!
  4. D

    Ropes & Gray application question

    Any chance you could shed some light on the day? The amount of exercises is a little daunting... Completely appreciate if not