Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
Looking for advice: I've got a place on a summer vac scheme at a firm this summer. However, not sure if I will get a TC out of it. What is the best way to articulate to firms that recurit direct TCs that you have secured a spot to show your value in the market?
Just submitted FF TC 2025 app. However no confirmation email, and when I go back to check submission, a few parts are just outright missing. Example: undergraduate grades, mitigating circumstances, and the personal statement upload. Anyone have insight on this?
I got 21st percentile for Linklaters WG. Am I out of the running? Funny thing is I got 75th percentile for CC TC and passed. So strange how this test is.
I got 21st percentile for Linklaters WG. Am I out of the running? Funny thing is I got 75th percentile for CC TC and passed. So strange how this test is.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.