• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Likewise - congrats on getting through to AC
  2. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Thanks - if we get rejected for WVS, can we apply to SPR/SUM VS?
  3. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Yes likewise here
  4. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    I applied to Sidley for WVS Oct 2nd. Have not been rejected yet, but have also not been invited to interview. Chances?
  5. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    I would put yes. Are you on a tier 4?
  6. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    No OP said they scheduled the interview the week after they received the invite in early Oct
  7. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    I have yet to be invited or rejected to Sidley WVS.
  8. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Question re Sidley: if I am unsuccessful for Winter scheme, can I apply to Spring/Summer?
  9. J

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Anyone hear back from Sidley Winter 2022 scheme?