• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    Had 2 ACs in the past week, rejection from 1 so far and have heard nothing from my other 7 firms in over a month. I believe this is what they call being in limbo...
  2. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    No, there were two aspects of prep-time (the second was introduced to stimulate working under time pressure and changing situations I imagine) and it was applied to the first and not the second, so my "pressure" was exactly that haha
  3. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    I would PM but don't know how! I got my extra time sorted as soon as I got the invite, they even called to tell me how it would work so I was feeling at ease. On the day however they implemented it in one aspect of the case study exercise but not the second, it may have seemed like a minor thing...
  4. L

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

    Has anyone else had just absolute failures from firms in regards to reasonable adjustments? I had my first one in an AC yesterday