• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Yeah that's the one I meant haha, maybe that's on purpose? can't imagine why tho
  2. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Same! the right answer in one of the critical analysis questions is defo no there so I picked the next big thing hahaha
  3. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I applied in October
  4. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Does anyone know how many AC's HFW are doing for their VS's?
  5. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Hahahah I’m sure if you miss their call they’ll email! But if I don’t get a call and see just an email I’ll know It’s over 😂 Do you know if yours was the last AC?
  6. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Hi! Did mine on the 28th and still haven’t heard :( form the forum I know that at least 2 people got offers so I honestly don’t know what’s going on 😂
  7. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Is anyone starting the SQE1 prep at BPP Holborn next week?
  8. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    How long does it take to improve in the Watson Glaser? I have to take one next Friday and am not doing well in the Inferences and assumptions sections
  9. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Does anyone know what Watson-Glaser score firms are typically looking for?
  10. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Does anyone know what Watson-Glaser score firms are typically looking for?
  11. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Has anyone heard back from HFW post direct TC AC?