• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

    Hi @Abbie Whitlock and everyone! I have ABBC in my A levels and an overall 2:1 in my degree (with 2 first-year modules with a 2:2 and several 1sts in my second and third year from a non-russle group uni. Do you think it is worth applying to Clearly Gottlieb and Sidley Austin (I heard they're...
  2. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

    Hi everyone — I’m starting to think about which firms to target in the next application cycle and would really appreciate any advice on narrowing down a list. At the moment, I’m particularly drawn to US firms because I like the idea of learning more “on the job”, and I’m much more interested in...
  3. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Hi @Abbie Whitlock ! I hope you’re well. I was wondering if you had any tips regarding an open day application - is there any structure I should follow when answering why I’m interested in attending?
  4. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Congrats! How did you find it? Also how long did you have from them letting you know and the interview?
  5. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Has anyone heard from Travers Smith post-application for DTC?
  6. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Same Found the rejection odd
  7. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Has anyone received a rejection from FF post WG?
  8. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

    Has anyone heard from Travers Smith post-application for DTC?
  9. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I haven't heard but people got AC invites already so might be cooked. But the email said they’ll be holding the assessments between the 8th-19th of June so I’m hoping there are still days left
  10. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Some people said they received invites
  11. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Sorry by first round I meant the AC
  12. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Does anyone know if FF will be sending more AC invites?
  13. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2026-27

    Does anyone know if FF will be sending more first-round invites?
  14. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Ugh no I only did my WG last night but you’re scaring me now
  15. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Does anyone know what the Fried Frank assessment day or the Travers Smith online interview involves?
  16. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Does anyone know what the Fried Frank assessment day or the Travers Smith online interview involves?
  17. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Has anyone done an online interview with Travers Smith before?
  18. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Hi! Does anyone know what the Fried Frank assessment day consists of? Can't find anything about it online