• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Update: I didn’t get the offer. While it wasn’t my dream firm, I was really hoping to have the process behind me. Now I’m starting to worry about not securing a vacation scheme next cycle, especially since I only received one this year. Any advice would be appreciated :)
  2. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Thank you so much Abbie!
  3. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Waiting for my VS results - Don't think I could've worked harder and prepped more during the scheme, but there are things I wish I had done ( expanded on an interview answer, mentioned some little details during a case study, and talked more during a group project). If I don't get the TC, does...
  4. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Hi everyone and @Abbie Whitlock! I was wondering if anyone has any tips for a final TC interview at the end of a vac scheme in a US firm? Thanks!
  5. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Thank you so so much!
  6. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Hi @Abbie Whitlock, Hope you're well! I'm preparing for an interview and was wondering how to go about the question "Where do you see yourself in five years?" Do you have any advice? Thanks!
  7. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Hi! Does anyone have access to The Lawyer or Legal Business? Thanks!
  8. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Thank you so much!
  9. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Hi Abbie, I was wondering how you would go about answering "What is your dream firm?" during an interview. Thanks! @Abbie Whitlock
  10. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Mischon and MoFo are starting to hurt my feelings
  11. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    No email from Faegre Drinker about a VI or update from MoFo, should I expect pfos 😭
  12. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Regarding coffee chats in a vac scheme - is it rude to bring my notebook with written questions and take notes of what they’re saying? I’m scared I’ll forget what I wanted to ask and their responses hahahaha @Abbie Whitlock
  13. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Mischon is actually killing me
  14. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Same here! non-RG uni, graduated 2024, funded and passed the SQE on my own, and only just got my first VS in a US firm - It's possible!! Hoping to convert and do the best I can, and you can do the same! justagirl23
  15. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I know that the spring scheme is full, but that they're holding interviews for the summer scheme
  16. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Thank you so so much!
  17. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Been trying to Google it today and couldn't find anything it's so weird
  18. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Hi! Any tips for an interview based on a written exercise? Thank you so much! @Abbie Whitlock