Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
Hi everyone,
I have a vacation scheme with a US firm and am eager to convert it to a training contract—I don't want to go through another application cycle, as I'm sure you can all understand!
I was wondering if anyone has tips for dealing with imposter syndrome? I'm not from a Russell Group...
I’m in the process of onboarding a firm for their VS and they’ve asked for my CV, is that normal?
Not that I have a problem sending it over but didn’t think that they’d find it relevant
Anyone heard from the following post app? Starting to lose hope:
Arnold & Porter
Baker McKenzie
Fried, Frank
Ashurst
White & Case
Paul Hastings
*All for the London office
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.