• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Sorry to hear! Do you mind saying if this was for spring/summer?
  2. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Has anyone heard from ML post TI?
  3. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I heard back within 2 weeks
  4. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Thank you so so much!
  5. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    So as I haven’t heard anything since app for orrick should I assume pfo?
  6. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I’m still waiting 😭😭
  7. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    i haven’t heard anything since app 😩😩
  8. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Any tips for converting a vac scheme to a TC offer in a US firm? their convertion rates are low, which terrifies me hahah Thanks! @Abbie Whitlock @Jaysen @everyone :)
  9. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Why is everyone hearing back and my email is dry as the desert 😭 😭 😭
  10. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I’m scared that’s the case cause I’ve heard nothing post app
  11. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Has anyone heard from W&S after telling them you can't do the new dates?
  12. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Same but I’ll be gutted 😭all the other firms I’ve applied to are blanking me
  13. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Bumping in case anyone’s heard?
  14. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Yes :( I emailed them but I’m assuming they’ll just say I have to withdraw my application
  15. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Yes, according to their email So annoying that they decided that so late in the application cycle
  16. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I just got the same email. Quite annoyed as I have already accepted an offer for a scheme on those exact dates
  17. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Anyone heard from Morgan Lewis post TI for summer?
  18. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I’ve been told that they’ve concluded interviews But I know someone who applied to spring but got moved to summer post WE and has an AC