• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I've had two 2:2 modules in first year and just got a vac scheme with a US firm if that helps
  2. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    How do I know if a TI went well 😭 Just had one and I'm sick so genuinely don't even know what I said 🤣
  3. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I just completed the SQE and got my first vac scheme It’s not a matter of if it happens-its when it happens as long as you keep trying every cycle it’ll happen! That’s what I’ve been telling myself
  4. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Guess I'm done for this cycle 😭
  5. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Has anyone heard from the following post app? It's been silent for me: Akin Morrison Foerster Vinson & Elkins Orrick Debevoise & Plimptor Winston & Strawn Ropes & Gray
  6. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Any Morgan Lewis TI advice? Don't know what to expect (it's my first TI interview)
  7. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    That’s actually crazy behaviour
  8. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    I only heard back yesterday so I wouldn’t be set on a pfo yet!
  9. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Nervous for Morgan Lewis TI :/ can I message someone who did it for some questions? Thanks!
  10. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Congrats! Is this for summer?
  11. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Should I assume pfo from Akin for the spring VC if I haven't heard back since I applied?
  12. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Thank you so much! all I could find was conflicting information, so this is really helpful!
  13. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Does anyone know what's morgan lewis's vacation scheme application process? can't find it anywhere
  14. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Morgan Lewis TI!! any tips??
  15. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Imposter syndrome is crazy because why do I have 1 vac scheme offer and I feel like that’s nothing and not good enough (Probs the fear of being left with nothing if I don’t successfully convert it)
  16. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Congrats! Is the Dechert WE for summer?
  17. 174Tess9y3

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2025-26

    Anyone heard from Mishcon post online blended assessment for summer?