• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Thank you! My portal actually hasn't updated yet tbh so they'll probably send you an email soon either way. I hope you get it!
  2. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Just got a PwC Legal Assessment Centre!! For those waiting from the VI I literally got it a few minutes ago so maybe check your emails.
  3. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    21st of December
  4. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    How did you find this out? Did you email them?
  5. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Yeah also some people on this forum said that they have recieved rejections post-app already so no news is not necessarily bad news :) When did you apply if you don't mind me asking?
  6. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Me too!
  7. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Has anyone heard back from PwC post-VI yet?
  8. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Well the email said 'around one week' so yes potentially a day or two before or it might even be later so next week Monday or Tuesday (hopefully not though).
  9. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Mine still says finished as well. I saw some people on this thread before say that theirs still said finished even after they were offered an AC and others had it changed to reviewed so I wouldn't worry too much about that. I think we should hear back next week probably :)
  10. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    I'm still waiting to hear back. I only did mine a few days ago though.
  11. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    I haven't heard back yet post-app from Mishcon. I emailed them and they said they are still reviewing applications so they will get back to us soon.
  12. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    I applied on the 22nd of November and got my invite to do the WG on the 22nd of January (so two months exactly).
  13. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Hi everyone, I just got invited to do the Video Interview for Baker McKenzie this morning! I was wondering 2 things for anyone who has done it: 1. They had a lot of questions on their application so I already put down a lot of my competency examples. Is it okay if I repeat some of them in the...
  14. K

    General Discussion Thread 2020-21

    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how to structure or approach the question of: 'tell me about a time you were part of a high-performing team.' It sounds like the team had to be always high-performing and so I'm not quite sure how to use the STAR approach for example to show what I...
  15. K

    General Discussion Thread 2020-21

    Thanks a lot for the prompt answer Jacob! I'll make sure to focus more on how I handled things.
  16. K

    General Discussion Thread 2020-21

    These are some great examples :D Not sure why I didn't think of the plagiarism one as it definitely happened to me before so thank you so much for helping jog up my memory!
  17. K

    General Discussion Thread 2020-21

    Hi everyone! I am currently preparing for an upcoming assessment center and have heard that a competency question about integrity usually comes up. For example: Tell me about a time when your integrity was challenged. I'm very unsure how to answer this question and have been trying to think of...
  18. K

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Hi guys! I just got an email today from Simmons & Simmons telling me that I progressed to the second stage of their application process which is a video interview, written exercise, and two tests (verbal reasoning and logical reasoning). Can anyone who has perhaps gotten to this stage provide...