Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
Hi Guys,
Can anyone help and give tips about gaining paralegal experience at corporate/commercial practice, either in-house or private?
I have applied for a few VS’s and TC’s, and majority have been rejections. The ones I’m still waiting a response from will likely be rejections, so I’m...
Only reason I can think of is that PW are trying to finalise their spring scheme before addressing the summer applicants (unless of course you applied for the spring scheme, which in that case ignore my point haha).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.