Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
That is actually pathetic from FF. so sorry you had to go through that. At least it’s become more clear to you now that it’s not a firm you would want to apply for in the future.
Tbh this is my first cycle applying for firms, so I don’t really know the timeline for decisions.
I was giving out a theory that could make sense according to timelines, considering TC’s usually start 2 years after.
Evidently i’m wrong 😂
Tbh these are for direct TC’s, and so I would imagine they would want give out AC’s around April/ May and give decisions by June etc, i.e., closer to when the law school year begins ( I think would be September/ October).
Btw I’m probably wrong with this line of thinking, but this does make...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.