• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Do you think they may up their intake for the vacation scheme (not TC) ?
  2. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    It’s crazy because I’m waiting for their response to my application before I can decide on whether I apply for a spring VS scheme for another firm or their summer one.
  3. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Thank you and yeah I received the email today.
  4. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    PW assessment invite
  5. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Yeah I got that too, when I saw it I was immediately thinking PFO.
  6. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congrats to everyone who applied for PW and received an assessment.
  7. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Unrelated, but how was the amberjack test for SH?
  8. E

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    My top 3 are the same as yours, my area of improvement is judgement. I don’t know how to take it, but I don’t think it’s good news for me. (Especially judgement point).
  9. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Hogan Lovells PFO. I really do need some good news going my way.
  10. E

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    I still haven’t received my feedback report, and I completed the SJT last night. This is for Freshfields btw.
  11. E

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    From what I understand of the process, they view your assessment score with your application before inviting you to complete the WGT. Question I want to know is what is the pass mark for them to invite you for a WGT?
  12. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I’ve applied for the summer vs for Latham and completed the test, but no email was sent to me since.
  13. E

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Thank you, just took the time to read it now. Didn’t open the emails.
  14. E

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Haha all I want to know really is if there is a segment relating to a one way video interview in the test. I don’t do well in these tests in general, but that bit there will kill my chances of progressing.
  15. E

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    From the email, I have until 9 am on 29/01/25 to complete it. Also check your junk mail, it could be in there.
  16. E

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

    Has anyone received the Freshfields online law assessment? I have received mine, and planning to do it later today or tomorrow. If anyone has done it, let me know if there is a segment that includes a video interview. Thanks