• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congrats 🎉🎉
  2. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I’m becoming anxious with all these applications that I’m waiting a response for. I’m still waiting on answers for Links spring VS, Latham summer VS, OC VS, Hogan Lovells VS, and these are all applications that I have done assessments for (WGT and SJT) in dec 2024. Should I take it as PFO’s...
  3. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congrats 🎉 can you advise when you did the AC?
  4. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Thank you for this.
  5. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Thank you for this, I have seen in this chat people had 66% and received an AC invite from LL.
  6. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Thank you for this. Do they send out all their initial offers at the same time?
  7. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Has anyone got a PFO from Linklaters for their Spring Vacation Scheme?
  8. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Do they send out AC invites at the same time? Mine is also at 66% on hold.
  9. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Btw do LL send out their AC invites for their spring vacation scheme at the same time?
  10. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congrats, can you advise when you applied?
  11. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I applied on the deadline tbf
  12. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    HFW PFO, this is getting ridiculous now, all I need is a PFO from Linklaters and Latham & Watkins and let me be done with it
  13. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Are Skadden still taking applications?
  14. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Good luck, I’m sure you got this one nonetheless.
  15. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congrats 🎉 now go and convert that into a TC. You got this 💪
  16. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congrats🎉 you are going to smash it!
  17. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    So sorry to hear about that, sending you love and support.
  18. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Is there any websites to you to practice the amberjack test?
  19. E

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    applied on the 9th Dec and completed WGT on 20th Dec.