Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
That’s interesting, they didn’t mention that in their Applications Masterclass. They said their application process was simply an application with an 850 word personal statement, WG, then if you are successful , a half day AC.
Hi guy, can anyone give me some tips regarding Open days? I’m attending one tomorrow, and quite nervous about what to say and do etc. Anything would be helpful.
Hi guys, I wanted to ask if I were to apply for a direct TC with freshfields, and was unsuccessful with my attempt, would that rule me out of applying for their winter vacation scheme programme? The applications for that programme open during the summer/fall I believe.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.