Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
Hi there, can someone help me. I have applied for the Latham & Watkins Vacation scheme, and I have been invited to do the online assessment. Can anyone give me an understanding of what this might consist of as the deadline for me to complete this is by Thursday? I appreciate the help in advance.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.