• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. J

    Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

    Keep going Daniel, I'm sure you'll be getting interviews/ ACs shortly!
  2. J

    Which law firms recruit on a rolling basis? 2018-2019

    I know Weil are rolling this year (spoke to their grad recruitment - they said they start looking at apps from Nov onwards). I'm surprised Skadden changed!
  3. J

    Hearing Back from Law Firms, Assessment Centres & Interview Tips - 2019 - 2020

    I've applied to Sidley too - haven't heard anything for a while. I know some people who applied when it opened and were invited for interviews. But I presume that's due to a very low number of apps being sent in then.
  4. J

    Ask A Graduate Recruiter Anything!

    Thank you for clarifying this Jaysen!
  5. J

    Ask A Graduate Recruiter Anything!

    Thank you Jessica! Can anyone else help out on this (Jaysen maybe)?