• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. Walon290

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Haven't heard back from White and Case WVS post VI. Does that mean I've been rejected basically since the scheme starts quite soon
  2. Walon290

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone heard back from the White and Case winter vacation scheme after the Video Interview? I still haven't but it says the WVS starts in about 3 weeks does that mean I've been rejected if I haven't been invited to the AC yet?
  3. Walon290

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone heard back from the White and Case VI?
  4. Walon290

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Thanks a lot for the comprehensive post I really appreciate it :)
  5. Walon290

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Anyone done a White and Case vacation scheme video interview that has any tips? I just got invited to do the VI for their winter vacation scheme