• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Just got a VI today
  2. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Any successful response from Gateley at all? Also, are people still waiting for Travers cuz I'm pretty sure they've dished out some Vacs recently?
  3. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Haven't checked. They emailed me within 2-3 days saying "Based on the information you provided, we are considering other candidates whose background and experience more closely align with the qualifications and requirements of this position." I'm assuming they want LPC graudates
  4. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Yep, got rejected as I'm still in final year. They wanted to hire immediately
  5. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Just wondering if anyone has completed the Gateley assessment / VI yet? Was curious how long the automated interview is?
  6. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    I got 60.49 as well using a slightly different method. But 60.49 people might actually round up to 61 though, cuz you can't have half a person, so you round up regardless
  7. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Just wondering if the video interview at the end is a live one, or a one-way automated interview?
  8. L

    2020-21 Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion

    Just got this too. I was wondering whether this is a live video interview? Or is it one of those automated one-way interviews?
  9. L

    Watson Glaser Practice Questions

    This came up in my real exam ahahah!