Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
i emailed them last month and they said if you haven't heard with a pfo you're still being considered but I have seen 2 vac scheme offers on the forum. So wondering if they have met their quota or they really are still considering
Anyone that has done the Mayer Brown job simulation, roughly how long after doing the verbal reasoning test/sSJT did you get to that stage? wondering if I should be expecting pfo x
I emailed them last night. They replied today saying if you haven't been rejected yet, your application is still under review no matter how long ago you applied. And, they'll get back with an outcome when they can
Gibson Dunn is soo weird, I still haven't heard anything and it has been soo long. During the time, there have been PFOs and full-blown vac scheme offers. Starting to think they forgot to reject me lol
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.