• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    1. Someone told me they got a first-stage interview invite with Gibson Dunn a few days ago. Though, they submitted their app in early September 2. Unsure about this one. Emailing grad rec is probably the right course of action
  2. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Any word on Sidley yet? Their brochure says interviews get conducted late october/early November but I haven't seen anyone hear back from them yet
  3. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    For people that have done Willkie VI, approximately how long after your application did you get the VI invite?
  4. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    that's soo annoying because I rushed to submit my application on time thinking it was rolling lol
  5. B

    Ask Willkie Farr & Gallagher Anything!

    Hi Gemma, I am currently completing the Willkie application form and noticed there is no space to put in GCSE results. Do you not ask for them or should I put it in the additional information box?
  6. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Has anyone heard from Sidley yet?
  7. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Not really. essentially you'd have to apply for a TC separately, which means you'd need to do the interview after the workshop. Also because S&M recruits on a rolling basis, you might end up interviewing for a later intake. So you don't necessarily convert, you basically just don't have to...
  8. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Thank you soo much, this is great advice :)
  9. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi, I am applying to a firm that I applied to last year and got to the interview stage. I was wondering, how much of my application should change or remain the same ?
  10. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    Hi guys, I really want to train at a US firm but I g There's definitely no difference or advantage. Some firms reserve winter schemes for finalists/graduates so just check to see which one you are eligible for. Aside from that, apply for whichever one you are available to do
  11. B

    Ask Willkie Farr & Gallagher Anything!

    Hi Gemma, I was wondering if it is okay to list open days as work experience. Or should we only talk about them in the open-ended questions?
  12. B

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    I asked them directly at the legal cheek law fair today
  13. B

    TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

    If anyone is waiting on Weil, grad rec said that they will communicate decisions by the end of next week x
  14. B

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

    I'm actually wondering how open day students get "fast-tracked" because the application process for both vs and open day is the exact same?