Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
Unfortunately I didn’t convert my VSs into a TC so I’m gna be entering a new cycle (how exciting)…
I learned a lot last cycle and I think I’m prepared to do this cycle and will hopefully end it with a TC.
I won’t be applying to 40+ firms this time but I have a list of around 25-30 firms I’d...
In addition to these, Cleary, Orrick, Winston Taylor, CMS, DLA Piper, Freshfields, Clifford Chance, BCLP, Macfarlanes, and HFW. Idk if other firms use it too but these came to mind.
Apps it’s an error in the form cos someone asked grad rec and they said grads can apply. So they said to put in the earliest date from the drop down list and then enter your actual grad date in one of the manual text boxes and you’ll be good to go.
Skadden VSs 2026-27 (non rolling):
Applications open: 01 Sept 2026
Applications close: 01 Dec 2026
Spring scheme 1 dates: 30 March - 9 April 2027
Spring scheme 2 dates: 12 April - 23 April 2027
Summer scheme dates: 21 June - 2 July 2027
Seems they got rid of the 2nd summer scheme…
HSF Kramer open days/first year schemes:
IP open day: 15 Oct 2026
Applications open: 01 Sept 2026
Applications close: 01 Oct 2026
Social mobility open day: 20 Oct 2026
Applications open: 01 Sept 2026
Applications close: 01 Oct 2026
MyPlus open day: 27 Oct 2026
Applications open: 01 Sept 2026...
Gibson Dunn 2026-27 VSs (rolling basis):
Applications open: 1 Sept
Applications close: 8 Jan
Spring vac scheme dates: 30 March - 9 April 2027
Summer vac scheme: 21 June - 2 July 2027
First year insight day (in-person): 18 March 2027
First year insight day (virtual): 25 March 2027...
Milbank was rolling last year so I assume it is for this year. Covington is non-rolling iirc (I forgot to put that on my previous post for their VS lmao).
It's been a good while since I last posted on this thread. I had 2 back-to-back VSs, which were difficult, and by the end of each day I was super tired lmao. Anyway, I do have a few updates to add to this thread since the last one, so here goes nothing...
Apps that were rejections:
Winter VS...
They read your app after you pass the benchmark for the stage 2 test. They’ll review the app and VIs to decide who gets to the ACs. If you got PFOd post the stage 1 test, it’s most likely gna be that you didn’t meet the benchmark of the test so it’s auto PFO. FF and HL have the same process I...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.