• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Search results

  1. D

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Has anyone emailed Pinsent Masons Manchester office? Coz they have sent test invites to some & PFOs to others but a lot of us haven't heard back at all & seeing this post, they have ACs in a month, so no idea what's going on. Maybe they have a batch system...
  2. D

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Does anyone know from past applications on how to interpret the Shoosmiths' feedback report? The wait until the end of March is gonna be fun 🙂
  3. D

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    TLT rejection, not sure about this but heard that they had AC from 8th till today in Manchester, so weird to send PFOs now but ah well :)
  4. D

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    it says on their website that they've replaced the video interview with sst
  5. D

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

    Hi everyone, i logged in to my TLT application and it states "This application is awaiting completion of an online test". I'm not sure what to do because I did not receive any email from them at all and I can't access the application online. Does this mean I've missed it?