Advice on LLM

TheLuckyOne

Mar 14, 2023
Hi All, I'm lucky enough to hold offers to read an LLM at University of Cambridge and at Trinity College, Dublin. The fees at Cambridge are considerably more, so I wonder if it's value for money... do you think their LLM will pay-off more in the long-term through career opportunities?

Last edited:

Logan1101

Distinguished Member
  • Jul 16, 2022
    I just checked and an LLM is £34k at Cambridge which is absurdly expensive, aren't there funding options from the government for Masters courses for up to £11,836: link and there is the Cambridge trust that could offer scholarships although the deadline to apply was in January: link

Also, are you a local or international student?

In terms of career prospects then it's a no-brainer to go for Cambridge unless it would be completely unaffordable

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.