Advocacy exam LPC

Student199825

Jun 20, 2023
Hi all, I have just had my advocacy exam with ULAW and it was online. However, I had completely misread the requirement for only ONE side of A4 notes and prepared two.

However, I made the tutor aware before starting the exam and they said that’s fine if I could pleas disregard the second page. However at the end he said he couldn’t confirm if it was ok and would need to check with the moderator; does anyone have any advice on this as to whether this would be a fail? I didn’t use them but afraid they will void the exam.

Thanks

laurabeaumont

Valued Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer
May 30, 2023
Hi @Student199825 - I am sorry this is causing you so much stress! I would ask again - Email the department stressing that the page was disregarded at the beginning and ask for reassurance that your examination will not be void. Unless they have proof via the video that you used two, it is unlikely they can void the exam. Indeed it would be totally unjust!

Reactions: LlamaLaw and Jaysen

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.