Any experiences of the Linklaters virtual vacation scheme?

lawyermeup

Distinguished Member
Future Trainee
Sep 20, 2020
Hi all,
I was lucky enough to land a place on Linklaters' Virtual Winter Vacation Scheme and now I'm starting to prepare for the vacation scheme! I've read Jessica's amazing tips on virtual vacation schemes, but I was wondering if there was anyone on the forum who participated in Links virtual summer scheme and if they wouldn't mind imparting any wisdom to help me through it. My dream firm and very much don't want to mess it up!!!

Thank you in advance if anyone is able to help.

Reactions: CaramelLatte

Isap96

Jun 22, 2021
Hi all,
I was lucky enough to land a place on Linklaters' Virtual Winter Vacation Scheme and now I'm starting to prepare for the vacation scheme! I've read Jessica's amazing tips on virtual vacation schemes, but I was wondering if there was anyone on the forum who participated in Links virtual summer scheme and if they wouldn't mind imparting any wisdom to help me through it. My dream firm and very much don't want to mess it up!!!

Thank you in advance if anyone is able to help.
Hello! I know you posted this a while back but I have my virtual scheme coming up with Linklaters and was wondering the same. Any tips or things you wish you'd known? Thanks in advance!

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.