Application Updates

Siwar Aldaoud

Feb 14, 2022
Hello Guys,

I hope the application process is treating you well (though Id guess it’s not 🥲).

I applied to Travers Smith’s summer vacation scheme, the deadline was on the 17th of January and still haven’t heard anything back, did anyone receive an update on their application yet?

Also, anyone heard back from shearman and sterling, and BCLP?

Reactions: George Maxwell

George Maxwell

Administrator
Gold Member
Premium Member
Junior Lawyer 50
Oct 25, 2021
Hey @Siwar Aldaoud,

Welcome to the forum! Wishing your the best of luck for your applications. As @unserious candidate, @GXA123 and @vacschemesforeveryone (in addition to others) would say, ✨manifesting✨ some positive responses for you!

If you are looking to find out updates about specific applications, the main vacation schemes thread might be a good place to ask the community (as this is our busiest thread/it attracts a lot of traffic!).

In addition, just using the search bar in the top right of the screen (if you are using a laptop), you might find some updates from the community. For example, typing "Shearman" yielded a number of promising results here.

I hope that helps!

Do let me know when you hear. My fingers are crossed for you! 🤞

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.