Are there any UK Law School Students for a Study Group?

LegallyConfused

Apr 26, 2024
Hey, I‘m 28 years old and a non-traditional student from Germany. In Germany I wouldn’t meet the entry requirements for law school, so I decided to study UK Law.

To fulfill the requirements for LLB I enrolled for Higher National Diploma in Law at London School of International Business 1,5 weeks ago. Unfortunately the down side is, that the School won’t allow students to connect with each other to form study groups but I can study best when I actually have others to talk about the topics and to share study tips, notes and motivate each other when being stuck.

That’s why I‘m looking for fellow Students (preferably first to second years) who study UK law for a WhatsApp Study Group.

If you mind to share your number there are other messengers too, I’m completely open to any suggestions.

Is there anyone up for it? If yes, please let me know. Apologies if this topic isn’t allowed here.

- LegallyConfused

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.