AS Commercial Awareness Competition 20/21

• Thread starter Deleted member 8341
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8341

Anyone doing the AS Commercial Awareness Competition this year? I did my round 2 yesterday and nervously waiting for results. This could be a good space to talk about the competition for anyone who does manage to make the quarter-final.

Reactions: Jaysen

Jason S

Distinguished Member
Apr 3, 2020
Nothing yet, I wonder what the wait is for when they clearly know who will be progressing?

Perhaps they’re trying to reduce the amount of preparation time for the quarter finals

D

Deleted member 8341

Nothing yet, I wonder what the wait is for when they clearly know who will be progressing?

Perhaps they’re trying to reduce the amount of preparation time for the quarter finals
its so annoying because we have to know whether to book time off work and uni to take part. Does anyone know what % of people make it to the next round. I know for the last round it was 50%

Edward

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
I generally see that they only send the outcome emails on late Sunday/early Mondays, so you have been given only a few days before you actually take the assessment which is a shame. I suppose this time it would be the same.

Legal_rawn

Legendary Member
Forum Winner
Dec 21, 2019
Still not gotten anything, I have no idea why they’re taking this long.
Not trying to be harsh on AS at all (or take away from the great work they do!) but they do tend to be quite slow with these sorts of things. They’ve got the diversity law fairs going on so have probably prioritised those. I’ve attended previous things with them and it’s always taken ages to get sent the relevant information and they seem to miss a lot of their own deadlines so I’m not expecting to hear anything until at least Friday

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.