Ashurst 2022 Assessment Centre

scartiller

Oct 14, 2021
Hi All,

Has anyone received an Assessment Centre invitation from Ashurst (2022)? I've been invited to it for next week. I am unsure on how to prep as I have never attended an AC before. Any help/advice will be hugely appreciated! Thank you

Last edited:

IT7

Esteemed Member
  • Jun 23, 2021
    Hi All,

Has anyone received an Assessment Centre invitation from Ashurst (2022)? I've been invited to it for next week. I am unsure on how to prep as I have never attended an AC before. Any help/advice will be hugely appreciated! Thank you
    Hi, I have too! If you have already had your assessment day, I would love to get some insight on how to approach and prepare for the written case study, the format they prefer for the business report etc. Thank you!

AlexC

Premium Member
    Jul 21, 2022
    Hi, I have too! If you have already had your assessment day, I would love to get some insight on how to approach and prepare for the written case study, the format they prefer for the business report etc. Thank you!
    If either if you have any advice or suggestions on how to approach the business report, it would be greatly appreciated! I have a case study this week.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.