Aspiring Solicitors Interview

jessie5681

Feb 10, 2021
Hey guys, I have an interview for a work experience week through aspiring solicitors for the DWF minority scheme. I've been given a 15-minute zoom interview, and I don't know what to prepare as they have given me no information. Does anyone have any experience with anything like this and can give me tips?

missw01

Jan 28, 2021
Hey guys, I have an interview for a work experience week through aspiring solicitors for the DWF minority scheme. I've been given a 15-minute zoom interview, and I don't know what to prepare as they have given me no information. Does anyone have any experience with anything like this and can give me tips?
Me too! I really don't know how to prepare, especially with it only being 15 minutes. When is your interview?

LawGrad19

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hi guys! I hope your interviews went well - I was wondering how you prepared/what you got asked? I also have a similar interview this week with another firm through AS and would love any insight! :)

lawstudent96

Mar 31, 2021
Hi guys! I hope your interviews went well - I was wondering how you prepared/what you got asked? I also have a similar interview this week with another firm through AS and would love any insight! :)
Hey, I was just wondering what opportunity with AS this was for if you don’t mind me asking. I’m waiting to hear back from AS for one! 🙂

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.