Bad a level grades, 2.1 at uni, Pass at LPC. Got a job as a working as a paralegal, don't know where to go from here.

ABCD

Premium Member
Mar 3, 2023
So yea, as the title says, luckily I have a paralegal job at a magic circle law firm but have been rejected for their training contracts, I want to work in commercial. I'm not sure what else to do with the SQE coming, and 3 years with no TC I feel pretty down, kinda worried my LPC will no longer be valued. I'm thinking about doing some leadership courses to make my CV stronger maybe that will help. I just don't know where to go anymore. Any ideas or positive advice would be helpful. I don't even know what I'm doing haha what a strange journey this is.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.