Baker Mckenzie VI

oranges21

Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 24, 2023
I recently took the baker mckenzie VI which I think went above average well. I was able to answer all qs but got cut off at the end by the timer and couldn't follow star in all qs. However, I think there is a glitch in their system because I received an email stating application accepted and for a duplicate application right after i submitted my video interview. They were sweet enough to immediately respond and say my application was still under process. Did anyone else face this?

How long after the VI/ how soon before the AC do u get to know?

Reactions: 191919191

ast

Premium Member
Dec 21, 2021
hey! would you mind sharing a bit of your experience? like what was the process like - how much time to think and how long to answer? what type of questions did they ask?

AlexC

Premium Member
Jul 21, 2022
I recently took the baker mckenzie VI which I think went above average well. I was able to answer all qs but got cut off at the end by the timer and couldn't follow star in all qs. However, I think there is a glitch in their system because I received an email stating application accepted and for a duplicate application right after i submitted my video interview. They were sweet enough to immediately respond and say my application was still under process. Did anyone else face this?

How long after you submitted your application did you hear back for the online test and VI? :)

CallumJR

Valued Member
Premium Member
Jul 16, 2020

Can you remeber what VI provider / plattform they used?

Would be very useful to know, plzzz

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.