Biggest weakness

Oliver Gilliland

Distinguished Member
Sep 6, 2018
What sort of weakness do you people usually give for this?

I found the whole giving a strength as a weakness approach (perfectionist etc) abit cringe and prefer using a small genuine weakness and talking about how your working on it?

Salma

Legendary Member
Feb 28, 2018
What sort of weakness do you people usually give for this?

I found the whole giving a strength as a weakness approach (perfectionist etc) abit cringe and prefer using a small genuine weakness and talking about how your working on it?

I would do exactly what you have said above, it is much better to talk about a genuine weakness and discuss how you’re working on it.

Sophie Bell

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
This question requires a very personal response - I always state my weakness, link it back to the firm (to show I've thought about the q), and then how I'm working on this weakness. It's so easy to tell if someone is lying in response to this question and everyone knows they have at least one weakness so try to be genuine in your response :)

gricole

Legendary Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Jul 6, 2018
    This question requires a very personal response - I always state my weakness, link it back to the firm (to show I've thought about the q), and then how I'm working on this weakness. It's so easy to tell if someone is lying in response to this question and everyone knows they have at least one weakness so try to be genuine in your response :)

What do you mean to link it back to the firm?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.